This is an abbreviated idea I stole from Jennifer's blog! I do not think I have 75 things that I want to share but I thought I could dig up 20!
1. I love my computer!
2. I love scary movies and books!
3. When I was a child I played the accordian! Whoopeee!!
4. Once I wrote a children's story about Cody and Jennifer. My friend illustrated it and I have it somewhere.
5. I believe most things are possible.
6. I believe that God wants us to help ourselves!
7. My children are very dear to me and their children are too.
8. I do not understand why peace in the world is so difficult.
9. Conversations with God are sometimes not that satisfying... but I am glad He listens to me.
10. I spend a lot of time wondering if I was/am a good parent. Actually I am still working on that definition, it changes with the day.
11. If I could do anything I would want to be an artist! A good one...who gets paid!
12. My friends are a joy beyond belief!! They keep me grounded and steady every day.
13. My definition of a good friend is someone who is there, when you need them and when you don't!
14. I grew up in Europe and it remains a fabulous memory for me.
15. My mother is 93 years old. She is one of the most fantastic humans I know! She scares me, inspires me and motivates me and she loves me!!
16. I would drive a sports car if I could afford it!! (and the tickets!)
17. San Francisco remains an all time favorite of mine, it is totally cool!!
18. Carpe Diem....I believe that, now counts!
19. I am not as patient as I use to be.....I teach!
20. I will miss Jennifer and her family while they are busy learning French in France!